Our network Manager
The Executive are elected members from the NWNHN, Inc. who have been appointed by the members to act as the employer on their behalf.
The Network Manager is directly accountable to the Executive of the NWNHN, Inc. and reports directly to the Chairperson as their immediate supervisor.
The Executive will assist the Network Manager to develop work plans, priorities and to work through any issues or topics arising.
The Executive Chairperson is responsible for the Human Resources management of the Network Manager.
Network Manager‘s Broad Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase the profile of the Neighbourhood Houses in the NorthWest and the services they provide.
- Support the processes of the NWNHN, Inc.
- Resource and support community – based management of the Neighbourhood Houses.
- Act on key issues, within the social justice framework, as identified by the NWNHN, Inc. members.
Perform administrative duties as required.
- Perform duties consistent with an Incorporated Association and in consultation with the Executive.
- May be required to attend meetings outside of normal working hours with prior approval.
- May need to take on other duties, consistent with the position and under the direction of the Executive.
- The Networker will negotiate an Annual Workplan with the NWNHN Inc. Executive consistent with the duties and responsibilities of the Networker for endorsement at the first meeting of the NWNHN, Inc. membership each calendar year.
- The Networker is subject to NWNHN, Inc. Policies as existing or determined from time to time by the Executive and endorsed by the NWNHN, Inc. membership.